Perfect for a nautical themed night of entertaining!
Step by Step Instructions
- Select random sized blocks of wood and using masking tape, mark off the top third of each block
- Using a foam brush, paint a horizontal blue stripe across the top of each block, going around all edges and the top of the block
- On the bottom third of each block using a golden taklon shader brush, paint table numbers on the face of each block in black paint
- Set the blocks aside to dry
- After the blocks have dried, using a medium grit sandpaper, scuff the edges of the top third to create a distressed look to the block
- Take jute twine and wrap around each block starting just below the painted top of the block and affix the twine in place with hot glue