- Skill: Beginner
- Time to Complete: 15 minutes each + glue dry time
Needed Materials, Tools, and Surfaces
- 4 - SIMPLY ART® Craft Sticks (per easel)
- Name or Business card
Step by Step Instructions
- Glue two craft sticks together in an upside down “V” shape, leaving the bottom opening approximately 3 ½" wide.
- When those two sticks are dry, place a third craft stick on its side, across the opening 1” from the bottom.
- Glue one end of a ½" piece of ribbon to the back side of the top and the other end of a 4th craft stick to create the standing easel.
- To keep the easel from opening too far, wrap and glue one end of a 2" piece of ribbon around the center of the cross piece, and adhere the other end to the inside of the craft stick used as the back brace.
- Place your name card across the cross piece for a perfectly entertaining look!